Group prospecting trip

Gold gem and treasure Prospecting trips in and around Tasmania.

Moderator: Philski

Philski

Group prospecting trip

Postby Philski » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey all

Just wondered if any of you would be interested in a group day or weekend prospecting before the Christmas Holidays? Happy to go any place. but just thought i would ask to see if there was anyone else interest in it.

I would prefer to go someplace with nuggety gold, But flour gold is okay too as long as each pan has a speck or more. Someplace different to the norm would be fine with me as well. Duck reach perhaps :lol: or that tiny occurrence in the midlands? or anyplace that you have always wanted to go in Tassie, but never have. or that island with the gold ship off the North East Coast. Perhaps Beaconsfield. i have permission from Bendigo gold to prospect Salsbury etc. So nothing is impossible

just thought i would put the idea out there.

have a great day
Phillip

Rohan

Re: Group prospecting trip

Postby Rohan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello philski that sounds interesting maybe over time could cover different areas. I would be happy to show people around the old accessible mines around lefroy as well as where there is colour in the surface gravel and track wash there is a rumour of a couple of nuggets from this area in the 80's. thanks. Rohan

kaner

Re: Group prospecting trip

Postby kaner » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:48 pm

hello all
just wondering if anyone is interested in heading out next week weather permitting.