[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tasmanian Prospecting • View topic - PMAT Field trip to Back Creek and AGM
  • Tasmanian Prospecting
    Tasmanian Prospecting Forum
Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm
Select variation:

Prospecting Trips

PMAT Field trip to Back Creek and AGM

Gold gem and treasure Prospecting trips in and around Tasmania.

Moderator: Philski

by mfdes » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi everyone,

PMAT will be having its AGM and field trip on the 16th of January at Back Creek, kindly hosted by Ron Gregory.
Back Creek is a good place to detect nuggets and pan for smaller gold. There's some awesome old mining heritage and a lot of history. You have to be a PMAT member to come along, but you can pay the $20 membership and join up on the day.

If you're interested, you can get the details at http://www.pmat.org.au/event/inaugural-field-trip/
You can get in touch to find out more using info@pmat.org.au

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Miguel
Check out my website about prospecting in Tasmania:

mfdes

by whitehunter » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:52 pm

You beauty ! Looks like one more new member .
whitehunter

by itassie » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:55 am

Have to see if i can get the day off, would love to join you all
itassie

by mfdes » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 am

Hi everyone, there was a glitch with the email hosting just as I posted about the field trip. If anyone is still having trouble getting in touch on the email address (info at pmat.org.au) or the contact form on the PMAT website, can you let me know here?
Thanks, and see you there!
Miguel

mfdes

by whitehunter » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Miguel , i sent an Email to the address you gave me as i can't get the info mail to send . If you have seen my Email please disregard this message , thanks , Curt .
whitehunter

by mfdes » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 am

Yep, thanks Curt. I replied to the yahoo address you sent. All good!

mfdes

by whitehunter » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks Miguel
whitehunter

Return to Prospecting Trips

User Menu

Login

Prospectors and Miners Association Of Tasmania
Sheffield Rifle Club