Prospecting Trips Away

Gold gem and treasure Prospecting trips in and around Tasmania.

Moderator: Philski

admin
Site Admin

Prospecting Trips Away

Postby admin » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 am

Hi all

If anyone is interested in a get together for some Prospecting and Metal detecting fun. Let us know.

I normally prospect alone, so its been an awesome year for me prospecting in Tasmania.
Really Great company and that security in the bush is worth more than gold to me.
Thankfully,,, as we found bugger all gold this year. But, there is value in everything and opportunities.

have a wonderful day
Phillip

kaner

Re: Prospecting Trips Away

Postby kaner » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Im all for organising a few trips away. The christmas holidays are nearly upon us,a prime opportunity
for everyone to get together and spend four or five days prospecting. some where family friendly maybe,
a base worth considering could be savage river plenty of good camping spots eg.confluence of whyte and hazlewood rivers good panning for wives and kids and close to everywhere else although does recquire four wheel drive acess.
savage river near Mount Donaldson could be more suitable two wheel acess plenty of camping spots.
Acess to savage river iron ore pipe line track now that would be something, i can hear pineapple creek calling
toot
kane.