Early Tasmanian Mining Companies and Shares

Historical Tasmanian Mining and Prospecting companies first registration with shares and bonds images

Moderator: Philski

Philski

Re: Early Tasmanian Mining Companies and Shares

Postby Philski » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Ive just added some more of Tasmanian mining share images. Many thanks again to Downies and Nobel Auctions, Tasmaniac and the West Coast Heritage Centre in Zeehan, JATW and the many others for their assistance in making this possible. I will try and format it so the shares are the same size and open into the new large easy to view format. As you can imagine its several thousand share images and will take some time to collate them all better than they are at the moment. I just feel its important to get them out there as soon as possible and hopefully let people get to use them and see them.

Ive also made images available to guest visitors to view. People will not need to register on the site to see them and in turn opens the site up to google image results.

I also still have a large amount of not seen before tasmanian mining share images to upload and hope to get them online over this winter hopefully.

have a great day
Phillip

mfdes

Re: Early Tasmanian Mining Companies and Shares

Postby mfdes » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Love these, thanks for sharing Phil!