Beaconsfield relics???

Coin and Treasure hunting in Tasmania

Moderator: Philski

junkhunter

Re: Beaconsfield relics???

Post by junkhunter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Hope this link works Dave ,the article is by Mark Williams . Have not had a chance to try it out yet myself but it sounds like being the go for chasing the $$$ . Yep love that high tone on silvers and goldies . https://www.minelab.com/anz/go-minelabb ... in-hunting

karl

Post by karl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:21 pm

I live in the beacy area and use a minelab x-terra. Doubt you will find any gold in the hills most of which are covered by a current lease. Some relics about and lots of junk. I'm getting to know the area quite well. I saw a guy detecting a building site in the main street a couple of weeks ago. This is not the US where the detectors come out when they tear-up and reseal the main road.

You can get in contact if you want...

Jonesy

Post by Jonesy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:39 am

Nice work

Dave79

Post by Dave79 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:38 pm

IMG_2770.jpg
Found a funny photo from my mining days in WA. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Prospecting must be like fishing, the big one always gets away!

alwayslookin

Post by alwayslookin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Good to see you are finding a bit. I met a fellow a few years ago up that way that has been smashing the area with a CTX3030 , we compared notes and seemed like he had been everywhere. I am down at Exeter and do a bit of prospecting and detecting, let me know if you want to catch up for a chat or a bit of a look around . Cheers