Tassy club

Tasmanian Prospecting Forum

Moderator: Philski

travelergold

Tassy club

Postby travelergold » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi folks,
Firstly Hi to all forum members and guests.

Is there anybody organising a get together. If nothing is happening, is anybody interested in catching up for a day or a weekend? Would be great if there was a few like minded prospectors in tassy or even visitors coming to tassy that would like to get together and enjoy some exploits, storys and an experience.

If poeple are interested please contact us and we will try and organise something.

Cheers travelergold

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tassy club

Postby admin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi Travelergold

Great to see you again too. Same i would love to catch up with everyone again. Its such a unique opportunity for so many prospectors to be in the same place at once, it makes me pretty excited.. . I still want to go over the NE Gold fields one day and Down south even, just because i havent yet. But am happy to go anywhere.

Perhaps we could have a day trip to the Beaconsfield Museum or Zeehan Museum or even a working mine.
Henty! I would turn my sheep skin gloves inside out for that one

ratters

Postby ratters » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Im always keen to go out and meet with others on a trip, so count me in :) I have met a few really nice people on this forum already and look forward to meeting some more.

ron

Postby ron » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi TC

I would like to know if you had the NE or South in mind. Just new to this and would like to see what's really out there. Great to hear from anyone.