PMAT Inaugural AGM at Back Creek 2016

Moderator: Philski

Philski

PMAT Inaugural AGM at Back Creek 2016

Postby Philski » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Just a quick thank you everyone that made it to the AGM at Back Creek. it was fantastic to see so many people attend and so many good people in one place. I had a great time finding out more of the history and exploring the area and a big thank you to Ron Gregory for his esteemed help and support and outstanding prospecting knowledge. Another massive thank you to Miguel, the committee for their tireless work and members and friends for making it an outstanding event.

have a wonderful day all

Kindest Regards
Phillip

mfdes

Re: PMAT Inaugural AGM at Back Creek 2016

Postby mfdes » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks Phil, it was a memorable trip and I'm still stunned at the number of people who managed to come. I'm writing a trip report on the PMAT website. If anyone has any photos of their finds from the weekend, or any other photos of the field trip that they're happy for me to use in the trip report, please send a copy to info@pmat.org.au

Cheers!

Miguel

Johnny

Postby Johnny » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

A great weekend guys, we are certainly looking forward to another. Great to meet you Miguel and Phillip also a big thanks to Ron.
Happy digging!

John

jason

Postby jason » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks Miguel ,Phil and especially Ron for having us on this field day ,learnt a lot and most of all met some really nice people with similar intrests ,looking forward to the next one . thnx again
JASON ,

Philski

Postby Philski » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Jason i didnt do anything, other than tell a few bad jokes, Im just glad i got to make it to the AGM and weekend. And, It was an awesome weekend. Nobody got too lost, much gold was found, much history learned, good weather and many happy campers. Great bunch of people. Organised and informative. what could be better..

Big thank you to Ron and Miguel.