Thanks to everyone who came to Doctors Rocks

Moderator: Philski

mfdes

Thanks to everyone who came to Doctors Rocks

Postby mfdes » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:29 am

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to thank everyone who came to Doctors Rocks last Sunday. It was good to meet some of you in person for the first time (hi Warren!), and see some old faces.

I've put together a short trip report and photos at: http://www.pmat.org.au/doctors-rocks-tr ... mber-2016/

If you have a photo of the trip of of your finds, feel free to post it here!

Miguel

Burbury

Re: Thanks to everyone who came to Doctors Rocks

Postby Burbury » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi Miguel. just want to say thanks for your efforts and hard work to get eveyone on board for Doctors Rocks .
Had a great time , everyone found GOLD some did quite well , Sluices . Highbankers and Pans all over the place eh!
it was good to meet with old and new faces and look forward to the next PMAT field day-S ?
Good Weather, Good Fun , Good People. what more can one ask for ? MORE GOLD ha ha,
Cheers Colin.

warrenaw

Postby warrenaw » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Dr's rocks was great fun, and to finally put faces to some of the people on the site was wonderful, too.
Thanks very very much to those who showed me just how badly I was panning. Honestly appreciate the advice. Nothing beats knowledge and real demonstrations from others. That is one of the great benefits of such meetings as we had on Sunday.
Again, thanks so much, Miguel & Co. for organizing the day.
Cheers to all
Warren
PS Sean, hope you get over that horrible cold soon!

james85

Postby james85 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi. People were using highbankers? I was under the impression they were illegal to use?
James