sorry, i guess its time to go

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

Philski

sorry, i guess its time to go

Post by Philski » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:22 am

i just wanted to say how much i love geology and this State. This website like so many more die. its a natural thing to happen.

I will keep the site running for another couple of weeks then its gone,

Dave79

Re: sorry, i guess its time to go

Post by Dave79 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:46 am

That's pretty sad but thanks for all work you have put in and the great info shared by so many people. We're all very grateful.
Prospecting must be like fishing, the big one always gets away!

kaner

Post by kaner » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Phil
I feel like I'm losing a friend, brings a tear to my eye. Thanks for your hard work, knowledge and friendship.
Kane

karl

Post by karl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:27 pm

I guess there are other things going on in your life. I hope you have lots of success with whatever you do.
Cheers
Karl

junkhunter

Post by junkhunter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Thanks for all your efforts Phil . Very sad to see another forum die , especially a Tassie one . While it's quiet here most of the time , we do have some interesting periods as well . If money is an issue I am happy to contribute towards keeping the place alive .

drystone2

Post by drystone2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:40 pm

As with previous posts, I would like to say many thanks Phil for setting up and running this forum, the first proper rallying point for Tassie prospectors!
I hope to catch up with a pan or detector in hand some day soon,
kind regards, Andrew

wood

Post by wood » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:53 am

Ha phil it will b sad to see it go i think this forum and u have done so much for tassie prospecting this brought us all together which before hand there was nothing now we have pmat mrt is starting to acknowledge that there is tassie prospectors we all r meeting like minded people a big well done truly grateful for what u have done an achieved hope to catch up prospecting somewhere regards andrew

penguin

Post by penguin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:49 pm

That is very sad news Phil, thanks for all the advice over the last couple years😭

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Oh wow sorry to see it close down mate you’ve hung in there for a long time and through some very rough patches most would have thrown there hands up long ago I really admire your patience with it and the many times of putting it back together again through virus ect it’s a lot of extra work running this I expect ,I take my hat off to you ,All the best to you and your family in the next chapter of your life ,God Bless,Darren knowles ,Dazza

mfdes

Post by mfdes » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Hey Phil, if you'd be willing to pass it on to someone else rather than close it, let me know. I know a lot of people have found your forum very useful to get in touch with other prospectors in the state, and PMAT would not have happened if not for you and your forum.

Cheers,

Miguel