advice on a bounty hunter pioneer EX detector

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

taurusjustin

advice on a bounty hunter pioneer EX detector

Postby taurusjustin » Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi all has any one had one of the bounty hunter pioneer ex detectors? Can u give me any ideas on it. its for me and kids to play with until I get a minelab 705,

Philski

Re: advice on a bounty hunter pioneer EX detector

Postby Philski » Fri May 08, 2015 1:01 am

HI justin

happy birthday for the other day too.

I saw a jaycar detector the in action for the first time our last field trip, and while i didn't use it, it did produce more finds than any other detector on the day. they are about $128 new, delivered from an Australian company..... excellent discrimination etc.

http://www.jaycar.com.au/Test-%26-Measu ... y/p/QP2303

have a great day
Phillip

taurusjustin

Postby taurusjustin » Fri May 08, 2015 8:31 am

Thank you for the bday wish I had a good day I bough 2 black pans and 2 sives for me bday , I saw a detector like that one in at allgoods in devonport where I found the other stuff . I'll have a look and compair the two today see if there the same one. Thanks again now I know they work I'll grab one.

Philski

Postby Philski » Sat May 09, 2015 12:25 am

HI Justin

There is nothing wrong with the bounty hunter either, Just the jaycar one is cheaper by half and did a great job. I expect to get the new minelab, Go-Find detectors this week hopefully so will test them as soon as they arrive. The cheapest one is $200 brand new and may be better than any other at that price point. could be rubbish too, but i doubt it. Minelab make the worlds best metal detectors, in my opinion.