school holidays heading south then west

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

taurusjustin

school holidays heading south then west

Postby taurusjustin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi all as its holidays kids and I are heading south for 2 days then heading home to devonport via the west coast is queeny Roseberry tulla all them I'll be in my falcon sedan is there areas I can get to for a few pans on our way home that I can reach with the 2wd ? Thanks all

Wally92

Re: school holidays heading south then west

Postby Wally92 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi Justin
Nice to meet you, I'm an ex west coaster and I have had most of my luck in the ring river north of renison bell in the crevices and pools when the rivers down.
Hope that helps
Cheers wally
Cheers wally.

Philski

Postby Philski » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Hi Justin. im back in Queenstown tomorrow, till the end of the week. i got a job offer near Devonport today and i havent seen my family for 6 months or so for more than a day at a time. So looks like i will be up the north coast again after this week. My wife is about to have a super mega man destroying hissy fit, if i dont return home, soon..... ! talk about demanding. sheez,, half a year of me having fun and stuff and her looking after the 6 kids by herself and she goes mental for some unknown reason?

I told her it was like a fairytale romance,, Im... far. far. away,, I really dont think she totally understands my funny sense of humor.

Anyway,, In Queeny, the easiest gold to access with a 2wd is over at Lynda and Gormanston. Whites, coonies, cemetery creek etc. if you drop me an email or PM i will try and hook up with you while your in town.

A normal box of chocolates may not be enough so will get one of those 10kg whopper blocks from shiploads or kmart. Always works,, she loves chocolate. And will show her im really good with money and getting the most chocolate for the best price will really impress her. a win, win situation. me thinks.

taurusjustin

Postby taurusjustin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:01 am

Yea I don't understand her at all philski lol she will love having u back home more often just think of the list of chorse she will get u to do here there hose your free time u had planed lol, yea sounds good I'll shoot u a inbox when I'm heading up from the Derwent wall. Hope to catch ya on the west m8