Mathina

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

TravOz

Mathina

Post by TravOz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Just got permission from Mathina Gold to detect/prospect there Tennement, which they hold till 2019, so if anyones looking for us that's where you'll find us lmao... it's a big area, the 4500 will be getting a workout :)... i plan on coming back just as poor of gold but richer for the opportunity ... at this point in time i'd be happy with some coin finds :)
More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth. GPX 4500

junkhunter

Re: Mathina

Post by junkhunter » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:12 pm

You have done well ! I have been contacting them since May multiple times seeking permission but they have declined to bother themselves by answering so you may see me there ! I stressed to them that i was only seeking relics , not gold , so they may think i am a liar or a nut . After all why would you bust a gut all day just looking for scrap . Anyway , i tried to do the right thing . Best of luck out there .

TravOz

Post by TravOz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:30 pm

that's interesting as i stressed i was looking for gold???? ... anyway not going to look a gift horse in the mouth maybe we could arrange a meet there junkhunter, we even got the goahead to access the old mine area as long as we dont damage there flagged area markings (not sure what these are) anyways pm me if your interested cheers
More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth. GPX 4500

junkhunter

Post by junkhunter » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Will do TravOz , maybe in a week or two as a serious family situation has cropped up here at the moment , so i will be spending more time at the hospital than the bush for a little while . All the best and good hunting .

TravOz

Post by TravOz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:34 pm

No worries mate hope all works out well, take care cheers