Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

kaner

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Postby kaner » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 am

Hi Phil, Fox, Wood and Tas Prospecting community.
Wishing you and your familys a happy new year.
Anyone driving through Sheffield call in to see Phill at his restaurant for a quality feed, I hope its going well mate.
Anyone driving up through Ballarat is welcome to shoot me a message for some guidance on the area.
Kane

wood

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Postby wood » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:44 am

A merry xmas an a happy new year to every one an hope its a very prosperous new year
WARNING me an drystone had a remote area trip on the west coast recently an got a bit caught out with not taking enough drinking water with usi took 600ml with me an thought there be water about but once we got up on the ridges not a bloody drop it was extremely thick scrub an a hot day it was a 8 hr bash in threw the scrub bout half way we found a soak an luckily drystone had his lifestraw water filter with him which i admit i thought was a bit of a gimmick it filtered the black slugde water fine an tasted fine i was amazed
Could not believe how dry it was down there
Also took a one handed arborist chainsaw with us an found that very handy in the creeks an around the camp 120 bucks at bunnings lightweight an they go well
On a different note has anyone been down rocky river just wondering how the track is after this years floods alot of dirt been shifted this year statewide so it mite b a good year for prospectors
Cheers to all wood 0400623451

Philski

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Postby Philski » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:40 am

sorry for the late reply in wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and i hope we all have a super fantastic new year. i really do. I have been working silly hours (100+hrs a week) for near 5 months now.. they said i couldnt do it,, prfft,, i do appologise for my lack of time on here. I just had to focus on the new business to make it work. we finally turned the corner and i still work 7 days a week, but have reduced my hours and found some amazingly talented staff and will eventually get some time to do the other things i love.

wishing you all a safe, prosperous new year full of love and hope.

have a wonderful day
Phillip