Metal Detector sales in Tassie

General Discussion

Moderator: Philski

Matt

Metal Detector sales in Tassie

Postby Matt » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm

G/Day Guys,
We relocated to Tassie a couple of years ago from the WA Goldfields. I own a GPX 4000 and GPX 4500 which have more than paid for themselves over in WA but i havent used them since arriving in Tasmania.
I was thinking of trading in ( or selling) my GPX 4000 on a Miinelab CTX 3030 as i think it would be a lot more useful over here.
Would anyone be able to tell me if there are any prospecting shops over here in Tasmania who deal in Minelab detectors who may be interested in doing a trade or if not the best place to sell my GPX4000?
Thanks in advance.
Matt :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Metal Detector sales in Tassie

Postby admin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 pm

HI matt

Your more than welcome to list them here the bottom in sale and swaps. Its free of courses and most items sell. viewforum.php?f=8

The best place. http://www.Gumtree.com.au
again free and offers an Australia wide audience. but it may not sell for weeks. then again in seconds of listing.

Ebay will charge you 5% then paypal if you use them another 3.5% it adds up on high ticket items. But you item will sell more likely than not. And has a 1/2 billion global customer base to sell your detector too.

Failing that, have you thought about hiring them here? perhaps with instructions from you directly like a tour guide? could be a lucrative little earner.

have a great day
Phillip