New and need advice

Alluvial / Terrace / Deep Lead Prospecting

Moderator: Philski

taurusjustin

New and need advice

Postby taurusjustin » Sat May 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi all. I would love to get in to panning for gold but as I live in devonport I don't know any where to buy my first pans and stuff from. But I am hoping some one may lead me in the right place. As I am a sole father I'd love to show my children what I was shown by my father many years ago. And some advice on where to go that is kid friendly too or some where I can pick up stuff to pan at home with my kids? I don't care if its super fine or picker gold aslong as i may get yelow id be happy. Thanks taurusjustin.

mfdes

Re: New and need advice

Postby mfdes » Sat May 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi mate, do you have an Anaconda store nearby? I've seen them for sale there, or sometimes in other outdoor stores.
Otherwise have a look online. There are quite a few sellers, like Bendigo Gold, Reeds Prospecting, that probably don't charge too much for postage. If you're still stuck write back, I might be able to pick one up in Anaconda (I seem to remember them being something like $15 or so) and post it to you.

Philski

Postby Philski » Sat May 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Miners Den are the cheapest and post same day. If not i can drop you in a free one, I will be in Devonport tomorrow if you can PM or email me your address before 8am tomorrow. Allgoods in Devonport also have them for $16..

have a great day
Phillip

taurusjustin

Postby taurusjustin » Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 am

Hi philski yes if you are coming to devonport I'd love it if you could drop me in any thing you can it would be amazing just let me know how much I'll owe you thanks again. I'll msg u my address ok

Philski

Postby Philski » Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 am

Hi justin its FREE,,

my phone number is

(03) 64 911 841

im up right now so call away

night again
Phillip