NE next week

Metal Detecting and Prospecting trips around Tasmania

Moderator: Philski

pistol

Re: NE next week

Postby pistol » Fri May 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Awesome, we will see you all at Maccas inver @ 8:30 Looking forward to it, should be a good day despite the forecast showers. Will be in a dark blue vt commodore, Catchas in the morning. Thx Pete

steely

Postby steely » Sat May 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Great day, thanks Phil. Riley yaked all the way home ( when not sleeping ) about his new friends & his gold nugget . he was busting a gut to show that gold
to his mum & dad. Gotta do that again great fun! cheers billy.

Philski

Postby Philski » Mon May 04, 2015 10:19 pm

HI all

thank you all so very much for spending the day with me and my son Christopher. And sorry we did not find the hidden grand eldorado nugget to lug home. i had a ball looking around though and we had a decent crack at it. My son had lots of fun too and all the kids on the day where perfectly behaved and im sure many will gain an understanding of the areas geology from it and love of adventure in our simply beautiful State.

it was cool watching them work as a team with the detectors and shovels and having fun and getting dirty. For little kids, they are legends at prospecting.

We must do it again some day..

have a great day
Phillip

mfdes

Postby mfdes » Mon May 04, 2015 10:41 pm

That's awesome Phil,
I wish I'd had the time to go have a look with you guys. Maybe next time we can try and get access to a certain goldfield up the Lake River?

itassie

Postby itassie » Tue May 05, 2015 8:09 pm

great day, thanks phil. Have to get another outing organised