Affiliate Reseller Drop Ship Gold pan -Metal Detector sales

Swap Meet, free, of sale, wanted barter trade swap give away Gold Silver Rocks Mineral Specimens Detectors and Interesting stuff! Minlab, Garrett, Gold Pans and Sales

Moderator: Philski

Philski

Postby Philski » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi all

Ever wanted to get into metal detector and gold pan sales? Ive always wanted to open one and open with some amazing specials and incentives. Its awesome. The highest quality prospecting supplies available in Tasmania with the lowest prices to be found anyplace. Guaranteed

Become a re-seller and i can personally deliver the product direct to your customers. Saving you double postage. Storage space and money. And the ability to make a profit or get free prospecting equipment for yourself by breaking up kits and selling them individually. This is a fantastic and simple money making opportunity for most Tasmanian's. Or, simply keep these great products for yourself.

This first of many starter kits is perfect to get an entire family panning for gold and gemstone hunting anyplace in Tasmania for $89.99 delivered to your door.
goldpan-affiliate-program.JPG
gold-prospecting-equipment-affiliate-drop-ship-program
goldpan-affiliate-program.JPG (63.08 KiB) Viewed 1215 times

If you can find it cheaper, i will slash the price to beat any competitors.

4 pans, 2 spades, 2 tweezers, 5 vials a range of different sized sieves (you can choose sizes required) !
Black sand magnet and 2 snuffer bottles. <<HUGE Prospecting equipment SALE>> Below wholesale prices

This is the first of many new products and i will be updating these as they become available.
Competing businesses need not apply.

Philski

Re: Affiliate Reseller Drop Ship Gold pan -Metal Detector sa

Postby Philski » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 pm

There is a further discount to any Tasmanian Lapidary club members. Mineral and mining organisation and geological association or educational institutions. contact me for details. Bulk rates are available on all products.

have a nice day

Philski

Postby Philski » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 am

First set sold.. many thanks

Burbury

Postby Burbury » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi Phil- can you order me in a turbo pan and a half inch
sieve please .
Cheers Burbury.

Philski

Postby Philski » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Awesome thank you very much Burbury, all done! Should be there tomorrow or the next day hopefully. The tracking number is in your PM box.

have a wonderful day and thank you again

Philski

Postby Philski » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:15 am

hi all

All gold pans and the sieve sets have all gone! amazing. Thank you all. There are more ordered and on the way and people can of course pre-order if needed. Should be a week at a guess, and sorry i didnt expect it to go so quick. I have stuff coming from everywhere. I will list them as soon as they arrive. Thanks it helps make growing the business so much easier having customers straight away. I really really appreciate it.

I also purchased a couple of second hand metal detectors today a minelab and a fisher and have also been approached to sell brand spanking new metal detectors as an authorized distributor for a major brand! But need to see how many i can sell a year and how much it costs.

The new prospecting supply website is starting to take shape. The logo and branding has yet to be done properly so please excuse my lame attempt at graphics. There will be instant facebook and google account creation and inbuilt affiliate program and the site is protected with positive SSL certificates and about as smart and secure as you could hope. All purchases are also covered with $10000 cover via SSL.

"The Prospecting Shop"
http://theprospectingshop.com/index.php ... uct_id=113

if anyone can tell me what they think of the shop design itself? if you can see any issues just let me know. I still need to do currency's etc. But its only been a few hours work too. So still a bit more to go.

The site will go live once the new prospecting supplies arrive.