Tactical shovel bargain... Worlds best prospecting supplies

Swap Meet, free, of sale, wanted barter trade swap give away Gold Silver Rocks Mineral Specimens Detectors and Interesting stuff! Minlab, Garrett, Gold Pans and Sales

Moderator: Philski

Philski

Tactical shovel bargain... Worlds best prospecting supplies

Postby Philski » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Tactical Survival Shovel with Sheath New
$79.99*

combat shovel.
download.jpg
download.jpg (3.5 KiB) Viewed 671 times

ready to rumble. Worlds best Prospecting supplies

Fox

Re: Tactical shovel bargain... Worlds best prospecting suppl

Postby Fox » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am

Hi Phil, that's a wicked looking shovel there. My choice of weoponry however is the Glock entrenching tool, originally made for the Austrian army. I've had one for about 25 years and it's starting to get a bit tired. Would love to get another one. They are extremely tough, lightweight and fold up to a compact size to fit into a daypack.
The head can be set at various angles and its curved shape makes it easier to scoop out pot holes etc in creeks.
I have seen them on eBay for between $50 and $75 plus postage but would prefer to buy from you if you can help.
Regards, Fox

Philski

Re: Tactical shovel bargain... Worlds best prospecting suppl

Postby Philski » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi Fox. This one is awesome at cutting thought roots and clays and for those tight areas and a bit of protection. I had a run in with a pack of wild dogs at Gowrie park a few weeks ago and if i had this shovel on hand, i would have stuck around to see the results.

I will try and get the Glock shovel for you. I registered a domain for the new online shop yesterday and it should populate today hopefully. Its fully ssl certificated and white labeled, so its safe to do transactions and have a pretty easy to remember name.. " The prospecting shop " and is (will be) super modern with all the bells and whistles.

http://www.theprospectingshop.com

The website itself is really going to be amazing. But, will take me a few weeks to get it the way i imagine it should work and look. And logos done etc. I also became an authorized distributor or Turbopan and the Gold cube and have approached coiltek and others so its starting to fill up with quality products. That was on a Sunday, so a good effort for a day off work. They are all leading brands globally and i dont feel the need to sell 10 different models of gold pan in a rainbow of colours. I just want one or two quality products in each category that are reliable, i use personally in the field and know will work well for years to come. the rest is fluff,

i also purchased one of the brand new tld domain yesterday " prospecting.rocks " how cool is that, and may turn that into a free mineral prospecting information site. But not sure yet. Its still populating on the web and may take another 24 hours to show up. It will be very competitive in price and delivery of products.