Nuggets for Sale

Swap Meet, free, of sale, wanted barter trade swap give away Gold Silver Rocks Mineral Specimens Detectors and Interesting stuff! Minlab, Garrett, Gold Pans and Sales

Moderator: Philski

Spook

Re: Nuggets for Sale

Postby Spook » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 pm

I would like to direct people's attention who may not be aware of our legal situation to a members web site Apple isle prospector, a very good read, and "tasprospector" should be congratulated on his great work.
Kind Regards
Spook
The link is below, forgive me if this common knowledge amongst members as I've only been a member for about a week or so.

http://www.appleisleprospector.com/who- ... -tasmania/

MANINABOAT

Re: Nuggets for Sale

Postby MANINABOAT » Wed May 18, 2016 12:50 am

the nuggets we found in W.A biggest 830 grms we sold the pretty ones earing/ring type privately, the ugly ones took to a shop in Adelaide that supplied jewellers with trade items and bought gold in any form, shipped it to Melbourne where we got back ingots. The fine stuff that still had the black dirt went towards processing. If your not trespassing the nugget is finders keepers. my favourite detector is / was the Garett Ground Hog I had a device fitted so the tone could be adjusted to my ear, Halve a match head heard easy on quiet ground. Sorry about woffling on. Too bad its so hilly down here. Regards Dennis