Nuggets for Sale

Swap Meet, free, of sale, wanted barter trade swap give away Gold Silver Rocks Mineral Specimens Detectors and Interesting stuff! Minlab, Garrett, Gold Pans and Sales

Moderator: Philski

Spook

Nuggets for Sale

Postby Spook » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi I hope this is the right place for this post, just let me know if it isn't, I have a couple of nuggets for sale if anyone is interested.
If you would like to inspect before buying, I am on the North West coast and don't mind traveling within reason.
Just PM me.
Kind Regards
Spook
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

alwayslookin

Re: Nuggets for Sale

Postby alwayslookin » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Some beautiful pieces there ! WA gold by the look, it would be a shame to part with them. Good luck with the sale and hope you score some Tassie gold to replace them !

Regards,
Alwayslookin

Spook

Postby Spook » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Thanks alwayslookin, not too much of a problem selling, the rule is I don't sell my biggest piece.
Kind Regards
Spook

Philski

Postby Philski » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey spook.

if i had the money i would buy both of them. Beautiful looking gold.

Night
Phillip

mfdes

Postby mfdes » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Beautiful nuggets there Spook, good luck finding buyers! Ebay has worked well for others in the past also.
If MRT give you shit, make sure you know where you stand.

Spook

Postby Spook » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 am

Hi philski, thanks for your compliments, can you or would you mind emailing a contact phone number.
I'll understand perfectly if you would rather not.
Kind Regards
Spook

Spook

Postby Spook » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:51 am

Hi mfdes. Not sure what you meant when mentioning MRT. Please correct me if I am wrong, these are not Tasmanian items therefor I can't see what MRT's involvement would be, please could you be more specific, your knowledge on this matter would be very much appreciated. Also thanks mate for your comments.
Kind Regards
Spook

Philski

Postby Philski » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 am

Your gold is from one of the modern post colonial States on the mainland of Australia.

They have lots of gold they found for sale online and in shops!

mfdes

Postby mfdes » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi Spook, even if they were Tasmanian gold it's my opinion that it would be perfectly legal for you to sell them. Some within MRT have, in the past, got a bit concerned about the possibility of people selling gold that they find prospecting, saying it's not allowed. There in nothing in the law that says you CAN'T sell it.
If I was selling gold, though, I'd want to know what the law says, and were I stand, in case they tried to come down on me. That's what I meant by my comment. I'm green with envy at your nuggets, though! You've given me some good enticement to go out get my own!

Spook

Postby Spook » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Thanks mfdes, for your input, may somebody else could throw some more light on the subject.
Kind Regards
Spook